110 45 Y Road in Norwood, 40 minutes to Telluride, Charming Home on 37 Acres
110 45 Y Road, Lot 4
Norwood, CO 81423
- Price: 1,375,000 USD Property Area: 37.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1998 House Area: 4,558 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
The Cowboy Way, stands in the middle of farm country just at the top of Norwood Hill (easy access-) - with a thoughtful 3500 sf energy efficient home (E-Crete -it's amazing) - ringed by mountain views (Wilsons, Dolores, Lone Cone Peaks, plus). Bolinger Ditch runs through the property - making a great swimming hole on hot summer days. The Guest apartment and vacation yurt sit on the pond. The art studio is an inspirational retreat. The main house is a visual delight, with intricate detail at each turn, with 2 bedrooms, and 2 baths and large entertainment areas. Minimum Maintenance, No restrictions, No Covenants, No homeowners association. Private, Peaceful and Secure. The 106 adjoining acres also is available with excellent water rights. Perfect year Round Setting for Horses.