Luxurious Old World Equestrian Estate
2701 McGregor Lane Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
- Price: 2,300,000 USD Property Area: 38.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, All Around
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Regulation Dressage, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Agriculture
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 5,720 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Spanish Colonial
Luxurious Old World Equestrian Estate with Authentic Spanish Colonial Architecture on 38 acres in Dripping Springs Texas.
The home boasts one of a kind unique imported hand carved solid stone block construction with detailed hand carved wood doors, trim and hand painted imported tiles with many other custom details such as a large upscale media and movie theater room with custom seating. This gated ranch estate includes a swimming pool, spa and outdoor entertaining cabana, professional lighted tennis court. The property also includes multiple barns with a 120' x 220' covered arena. Property is completely fenced and cross fenced with high quality constructed welded pipe and field fence.