Historic Craftsman Style Home on 14 Lush Irrigated Acres!
2220 Suncrest Dr Loveland, CO 80537
- Price: 1,250,000 USD Property Area: 14.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 0
- Paddocks: No Turn Outs: No
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs, Pigeons Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access Utility Type: Gas
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1917 House Area: 5,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Victorian
The serenity & pastoral beauty of this rare Craftsman style home on 14 lush irrigated acres will find a place in your heart. Move in ready for you to make your family memories. Secluded off road location w/a front gate to insure privacy. Very close to Loveland for convenience. Classically restored & replicated woodwork throughout, newer hardwood flrs up & main flr, w/main flr mstr bed & bath. The kitchen will wow the most discriminating of chefs, Dacorr appliances, custom cabs & tile & more! Spacious utility rm w/built in dog wash. 4 beds up w/2 baths. New hot wtr heat top quality boiler. Extensively recently remodeled inside & exterior of property.The Master bed, bath, utility room & 1/2 bath on main level have heat in the floors, S. and E. facing covered deck spaces. Metal building, half is drywalled, finished & heated & used as an art studio, 110/220... could make nice horse barn. Within walking distance to Lon Hagler recreation area, lake, trails etc. Mountain views & easy access off of county rd 21.