"TIARA EQUEST" - The Inn At Richmond And berkshire EQUESTrian center
802 State Road / Route 41 at Perry's Peak Road Richmond, Massachusetts 01254
- Price: 7,000,000 USD Property Area: 27.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Auction Yard, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane, TIARA EQUEST is a self-contained mini-municipality: Well water (10 gallons per minute) supplies all guest buildings plus a networks of 9 Frost-Free-Hydrant Network at Barns, Arenas & Paddocks, 5 Septic Systems w 2 Pump Stations, 6 Propane (5 @1000 & 1 @500 gallons), 2 Central Station Alarm Systems, WiFi at all barns / building / a important open area
- Bedrooms: 14 Bathrooms: 16.00
- Age: 248 House Area: 12,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Colonial Farm House turned into Inn / B&B with rooms, suite, and cottages in outside buildings, Each unit has its own private bathroom. Multiple event buildings and venues. 3 Stables holding 13, 9, 4 horses in large box stalls of which several are foaling stalls. Visit www.tiaraequest.com for more details.
While John Hancock was financing... Samual Adams was fomenting... and Thomas Jefferson was authoring our country's Declaration of Independence, craftsmen were hard at work creating this magnificent home which has been owned by prominent families for over two-hundred-fifty years. Now, centuries and decades later, our Berkshire estate stands as one of Western Massachusetts' treasures from the Revolutionary War Era.
Historically, a prominent farm, respected for its Morgan horses, it was converted into an Inn around 1995. At that time, guest units were created both in the main house and out-buildings. However, the equestrian functions were separated through sub-let from the operation of the inn. Under the current ownership, the inn and stables -- now with an added multi-million dollar heated indoor arena plus other major improvements -- have been reconnected to provide a greatly enhanced -- colonial equestrian experience, yet with modern amenities.
Today, the rolling Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts provide a unique pastoral setting for TIARA EQUEST, where maples, meadows, and mountains frame our masterpiece of colonial craftsmanship.
With its casual elegance and charm, our Colonial Equestrian Estate creates the perfect setting for a weekend getaway, a gathering with family or friends, an intimate or destination wedding, honeymoon, a corporate retreat, or more in The Berkshires.
The Inn and our on-site Berkshire Equestrian Center provide guests with a true change of pace… a country setting, which is a short drive from world renown cities such as New York and Boston, that provides access-within-minutes to favorite Berkshire attractions, restaurants, and shopping:
In Lenox / Tanglewood, Shakespeare & Company plus Canyon Ranch.
In Stockbridge / Norman Rockwell Museum, The Red Lion Inn, and Eden Hill.
In Pittsfield / Herman Melville's Home, Museums & Theaters, plus Lakes.
In Northern Berkshire / Mass MOCA, Sterling Clark Museum, Williams College, Jiminy Peak, and more -- too numerous to name -- all throughout the Berkshires.
Enjoy TIARA EQUEST’s grounds and surrounds: Relax in our Terrace Garden... walk the property... visit and feed (which we will provide) the horses... hike Perry's Peak just up the road or hop on the Appalachian Trail to Mount Greylock... photograph / paint the vistas -- create your own masterpiece! Most of all take advantage of our local knowledge. There is always much to do with too little time. Because...
The Berkshires Hill of Western Massachusetts are where nature sets the stage and culture, history & entertainment steal the show. The Berkshires are also where TIARA EQUEST is centrally located to provide a pleasurable, memorable stay. The totality of our property transforms one's spirit.
Barns | Arenas | Paddocks | Tracks | Fields
Visit www. triaraequest.com for full descriptions a numerous photos
26 Box Stalls
* 13 in the Main Barn - 2 Separate Isles / Heated Tack Room w Individual Lockers, 4 Saddling stalls, 1 Wash Area. Mats over concrete
* 9 in the "L" Barn / Functional Tack room for Tack & Grain
*4 in the "I" Barn
Main Arena "Scott Arena" - Built 2006/7
200' x 80' - Fully Lit / Radiant Heat / Full Window Panels / Condenser Microphones for Viewing area / Full PA System for Riders-up
Double layer sand & rubber
Three Large Vehicle Entrances with Electric Garage Doors to facilitate farm and commercial tractors and equipment.
Ground Level: Lounge Viewing Room with Lounge Area and Separate Conference Room plus 2 ADA Bathrooms
Upper Level: Grand Prix Penthouse / 2 Bedrooms - Queen & Twins (Sleeps 4 plus two Pull-out ( 8 Total) / Great Room w Dining Area / Living / Spa room w Deep Jacuzzi / Entertainment Kitchen with 2 Dishwashers / Deck /
Heat / AC Throughout. Alarm System - Heat / Fire / Smoke / Ionization connect to 24/7 Monitoring State and Central Fire Station. WiFi currently through DSL / Ample parking for cars, horse trailers, and commercial horse vans
120' x 50; Fully lit / Use primarily for show /event warm-ups and staging.
Dirt Surface / Enclosed walk-through to Main Barn
Adjacent to the Main Indoor Arena
250' x 125' All-Weather Outdoor Arena Enclosed by White Wooden Fence
EuroFelt Equestrian Surface Footing
Adjacent to the Main Indoor Arena
TURNOUTS & TRACKS
15 Grass Paddocks -- With Frost-Free Hydrants or hose access to them above 32-degree months
1/4 Mile Turf Track (2 horse) w inclines & variable turns
3/8 Mile Rugged, Leg-up Course for endurance which surrounds four paddocks.