Beautiful Equine Facility in The Sandhills of North Carolina
32600 Slate Circle Wagram, North Carolina 28396
- Price: 685,000 USD Property Area: 50.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 8 House Area: 2,990 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
This one of a kind Equestrian Estate is comprised of 50 acres surrounded by the beautiful Sandhills of North Carolina. Located just 10 miles south Aberdeen with easy access to everything. 11 miles to the Carolina Horse Park. Quiet, traffic free horse activities, hunting, hiking or just relaxing on the porch. This home and barn have every detail that a horse owner could want. The home features 3 large bedrooms, 3 full baths, open design with attention to detail throughout, wood and tile floors, chefs kitchen, walk in pantry abundant storage, 3 car attached garage. Gas heat, tankless hot water, and a generator. Exterior features include greenhouse with electric and water, 6 bay equipment storage with water, electric and compressed air, and a workshop with roll up doors, and full bathroom.
No worries about inclement weather and barn chores, a few steps down from the inside of the house and you are in the barn! This barn has it all, 6 oversized, matted stalls, with lights, and individual switches to turn on water in each stall. Rubber pavers in the aisleway, large wash area with hot and cold water, feed room, tack room with washer dryer connection and half bath. Abundant attached barn storage with roll up door for carriages, mowers or ATV's. Separate outside, fully inclosed shavings storage shed or use for hay storage. Over 25 acres of fenced paddocks with plenty of grass. All paddocks have a water source and there are two run in sheds. If horses aren't your thing, this is a beautiful, private estate that would appeal to anyone that loves country living, hunting or getting back to nature. Click Virtual Tour for tons of pictures and floor plan!