Equestrian Boarding Facility in Southwest Florida
3303 N Rye Rd Parrish, Florida 34219
- Price: 1,500,000 USD Property Area: 22.50 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Dressage, Cutting, Riding School, Western Riding, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 24 House Area: 2,240 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: -
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A 22 STALL EQUESTRIAN BOARDING FACILITY BUSINESS ON ALMOST 23 ACRES WITH AN EXCELLENT INCOME STREAM. Property includes a Single Family Home with a newer roof , 3 Car Garage and a deep saltwater swimming pool, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath with a split floor plan. The extremely well kept stables are equipped with 2 tack rooms, 2 bathrooms, and dispensary equipped for rehab and post operative care. 19 large auto irrigated paddocks on county reclaimed water, lighted dressage arena and round pen, mobile home office, 9 semi-trailers for hay, feed, stall bedding and equine product for sales. All paddocks with drinking water! The property includes a horse confidence training course with 53 obstacles and a cow trough/squeeze chute area. Trail riding is available on site and on a green way adjacent to the site. The facility is offered with farm equipment for immediate income flow ...... Great Location and the property is also close the the Sarasota Polo Club.