LOG CABIN IN THE WOODS NEAR VAIL
2215 Red Dirt Creek Gypsum, Colorado 81637
- Price: 589,000 USD Property Area: 39.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Cutting, Western Riding, Trail Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Solar PV Electric, wood sto
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 22 House Area: 756 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Log Cabin A Frame
Enjoy the views and fresh air from the covered patio of this beautifully remodeled 1 BD/1BA 756 Sq Ft log cabin that features a large sleeping loft, modern kitchen, full bathroom with shower and cozy main living area with a wood burning stove. Red Dirt Creek runs through the length of this property. Expansion opportunities exist to add a primary home, barn and riding arena. This property is a back-country horse owners dream come true. Enjoy direct trail access to the Flat Top Wilderness, where you can ride your ponies or head into the wilderness for a multi-day pack trip. This cabin is located in one of the premier hunting, fly fishing, rafting, biking, hiking and snowmobiling areas in Colorado and is located just 3 miles from public access to the Colorado River. This stunning property is also conveniently located a short drive from the World Class ski resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek and Aspen.