Professional Equestrian Property in Belgium for sale
Bocholt, Limburg 3950
- Price: 1,950,000 EUR Property Area: 13.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 17 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
Professional equitation complex / training stable with inner and outer course and adjacent country house in an oasis of green and quiet in the north of the Belgian province of Limburg.
This horse accommodation on a calm location is extremely qualified for professional purposes. It is most centrally located, thus offering a fine gateway to participation in various internationals horse events in the direct surrounding such as Stal Tops in Valkenswaard, Sentower in Opglabbeek, De Warre Neeroeteren, Lummen, Zangersheide, CHIO Aachen etc..
On the domain, there is a country house with an adjacent terrace. An ornamental pond has been installed in the private garden. The house can be reached via a separate entrance.
The country house, built and finished in luxurious materials, comprises the following rooms and spaces:
Ground floor: centrally positioned entrance hall with separate toilet, spacious living room with parquet flooring and open fireplace, completely installed kitchen-diner with cooking island, office room, back entrance, garage with storeroom and washing room, 1 spacious bedroom with adjacent bathroom, equipped with a steam and shower cabinet and a double bathtub with massage functions.
On the first floor, there are 4 spacious bedrooms, a bathroom with double washbasin, a shower and a bathtub. In the landing, there is another separate toilet.
The horse accommodation is divided in 2 main parts:
The inner course is equipped with a geopad soil (20m x 60m), has a sprinkle installation and a central light dome and 2 large entrance gates. The 15 adjoining inner boxes (3,5m x 4m) have a washing space, a solarium a saddle room and a toilet. At the back, there is a shelter for the storage of hay, straw and trucks. The outer course (40mx60m) has a sprinkle installation, drainage and also a geopad soil.
The other stable contains 14 inner courses and 6 quarantine courses (4m x 4m), also with a saddle room, a washing space, a solarium and a toilet.
On the first floor of this stable, there are 2 studios that are furnished as a groom residence. They both have a separate kitchen and a living room as well as a bathroom.
The domain, covering a surface of 5,5 ha, is completely fenced and can be entered via 4 gates.
The meadows are sub-divided in several paddocks. Two of the large meadows have a horse shelter and also a sprinkle installation.
- horse walker
- longeer area (fenced and with rubber protection)
- garden house with refrigerator and terrace with a view on the outer course
- pond in the private part of the domain
- a concrete manure silo
- a water treatment installation
- a guarded camera circuit
- a fully computer controlled sprinkle installation
- a heated drinking water system for the horses (winter)).
- solar panels (150 kVA)
- a parking lot for trucks with electrical branching
The estate is placed in one firm (an agricultural company). This company holds the permits required for a professional establishment.
The buildings and installations all have an urban permit.