Majestic Horse Equestrian
1945 Seventh Concession Pickering, ON L1Y 1A2
- Price: 4,988,000 CAD Property Area: 30.67 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,806 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Introducing The Truly Astounding Stonewood Equestrian: 30+ Acres Located On The Outskirts Of Pickering City Limits. 3 Residences, Stunning 24-Stall Barn, 72X120 Indoor Arena, 150X250 Outdoor Sand Ring, 15 Paddocks (10 Grass, 5 Sand), 2 Tack Rooms, Heated Viewing Room, 3 Wash Stalls, Hayloft And Feed Room. An Exceptional Property With Phenomenal Income. Outside Of The Greenbelt & Orm, Minutes To The 407 And Seaton And 45 Mins To Toronto. Residences Included In This One-Of-A-Kind Majestic Equestrian Are: The Main House: 3800+ Sq Ft With 3Bed/3Bath, Modern Finishes, Stunning Views, inground pool and your very own putting green. The 2nd Home: Currently A Fully Operational Office Space but previously a 2-unit residence. The 3rd Home: A 2 Bed/1 Bath Renovated, Open-Concept Bungalow with separate driveway entrance. Please visit www.1945SeventhConcession.com for all details!