A horse Lovers Dream
30305 136th St NW
Princeton, MN 55371
- Price: 460,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 1993 House Area: 3,313 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2 Story Home
This is a truly amazing property that sits on 20 acres. It is a horse lovers dream. It is fully equipped with an insulated horse barn with built in stables. The shop is 48x40x16 fully insulated and heated with electricity. The home has a beautiful kitchen with an informal dining room attached with nice granite counter tops and SS appliances. The living room has a wood burning fireplace to keep you warm!