877 Pryor Creek Rd. Huntley, MT 59037
- Price: 1,600,000 USD Property Area: 132.58 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs, Commercial Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1990 House Area: 3,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
Nestled in the Pryor Creek Valley less than 20 minutes from Billings, MT and just minutes from I-90 and I-94, Creekside Ranch is a private country retreat close to all of the amenities MT's largest city provides. The potential opportunities for this property are endless: recreation, equestrian, cattle, commercial. Partitioned by over 3/4 mile of Pryor Creek, the east side of the creek has been well set up for equestrian use while the west side of the creek consists of dryland hay meadows (approx. 35 acres), creek bottom, and dry pasture. The well equipped ranch style home has been updated and lends itself very well to gathering and entertaining. An indoor equestrian complex includes 12 stalls, 80x120 arena, multiple cross-tie areas, wash rack, western and english tack rooms, offices, crows nest, viewing area, feed room, and much more. Outside, there are multiple paddocks with shelters (can be irrigated with sprinklers), turn-out pens, 16x128 hay shed, riding arena, and parking areas. The property is also home to many species of wildlife. Ride, fish, and hunt all on the same property!!