Equine Arena and Cattle Operation For Sale in Missouri
New Franklin, Missouri 65274
- Price: 895,500 USD Property Area: 26.50 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Apartme Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Trade Architectural Style: -
Horse property with arena and cattle feeding operation on 26.5 acres in Missouri. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a horse arena and cattle operation in one. The 170’x200’ building was constructed in 1977. Facilities are in very good condition, as everything has been well maintained. The arena itself is 100’x170’, and can be used for a variety of events. It includes twenty 12’x12’ stalls with hay storage above, half of which can be heated, a tack room, and other storage rooms. The panels and working facilities are in very good shape, and rest rooms and shower units are available. Recently, an excellent apartment unit has been added as well. It is a single bedroom with one bath, living room, and modern kitchen.
The cattle operation has the potential to background nearly 1,000 head per group. There is a 60,000 sq. ft. concrete platform with nearly 600 feet of concrete feeding bunkers. A 24’x300’ open front building provides shade and shelter. The facility features great cattle working corrals, a headgate, loading chute, pens, and a pond.
The current owner recently constructed a 50’x56’ commodity / feed building with three bays and 14’ sidewalls. Operation includes three grain bins with a combined capacity of 53,000 bu., and a 50’x200’ concrete pit silage bunker with 12’ sidewalls. A 100’x100’ metal machine shed rounds out the operation.
This property offers numerous options to receive a very good return on investment. It’s located in central Missouri, with Interstate Highway access less than ten miles away.