Historic East Hampton Horse Farm
194 Three Mile Harbor Road East Hampton, New York 11937
- Price: 3,995,000 USD Property Area: 15.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1760 House Area: 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farmhouse
Located on Three Mile Harbor Road, just moments from the center of East Hampton Village, this historic horse farm features a charming residence and large acreage in a fantastic location. The 15.8 acres includes 14 acres zoned for agricultural usage as well as a residential lot. Renovated in 2008, the 4-bedroom farmhouse is charming and spacious. 2,500 sf of interior living space, 3 full bathrooms, CAC, 2 lofts, and full basement. The property also features numerous barns, stables, pastures and outdoor riding ring. Just over one mile to East Hampton Village and minutes from bay and ocean beaches.