71 Acres of Equestrian and Fly Fishing Paradise in Big Sky Country
4430 River Road
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Price: 3,500,000 USD Property Area: 71.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Western Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1995 House Area: 4,334 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Renovated Ranch house
This Equestrian Estate is located in an unmatched serene setting on 71 acres with roughly .25 mile of the Iconic Gallatin River. Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing steps from your backyard. The Ranch house has been elegantly updated by Dovetail Builders and includes 2 master suites. In addition to the main house this property campus consists of the following; 4 car garage, 3 guest cottages, numerous shops, custom barns constructed by KB Builders, indoor and outdoor riding arenas. Minutes to downtown Bozeman, Airport and Skiing.