Unique, rural building locatie in the East of Holland
Westerikweg 12 Saasveld, Overijssel 7597 NB
- Price: 0 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Community, English Riding, All Around
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Fabulous farmhouse in natural landsca
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: -
This unique, rural building location is situated in Twente; and renders a serene, natural landscape spotted with woodland and beautiful, picturesque surroundings. The site provides a total surface area of 7:31:58 Ha, of which around 1 Ha constitutes woodland and trees. Situated just 20 minutes from Enschede and Hengelo (Twente’s equine hot-spots) and approximately 2 hours from Schiphol and Dusseldorf airport, this location offers the perfect balance between scenic, rural countryside, a bustling equine community and a well-connected infrastructure; ideal for equine enthusiasts.
Regarding the building license, the development permit for this location has been bestowed and planning permission has also been granted. This permit comprises planning for a fabulous, spacious farmhouse and includes numerous facilities necessary to maintain a successful equestrian business. The license therefore renders the opportunity to build a jumping/dressage stable and is suitable for both professional and private use.
The license for the house is issued for a surface area of 375 m2, the surface area of the riding hall is approximately 1.500 m2, other indoor space accounts for 285 m2 and the garage (large enough for a truck) accounts for 325 m2. The license further permits a total of 25 stables to be built.
This building location thus offers a brilliant opportunity for equine enthusiasts who want to build a unique, equestrian masterpiece, surrounded by scenic views, woodland and a lively equine community.