Cape Farewell Horse Treks - Golden Bay - New Zealand
7 Hall Jones street, Puponga Collingwood, Tasman 7010
- Price: 1,080,000 USD Property Area: 45.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Community, Trail Riding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2 Story, timber framed, Kiwi country House,Board and baton exterior, Open plan living with great indoor outdoor flow
The Equestrian Dream! & The Best of New Zealand
Opportunities like this don't come knocking on your door every day. The owners are ready for their next adventure in life, creating a unique chance for one lucky person to own this incredible lifestyle property, with the Cape Farewell horse trekking business attached. The stunning residence has been carefully placed high up at the rear of the property, capturing great sunshine and giving you an incredible view over your luscious pasture and four legged friends. The house itself is a modern masterpiece, a balance of country living with a beachy twist. Large exposed timber beams in the open plan living area combined with the stone open fire place gives this home such a unique feel, modern kitchen and bathrooms, four spacious double bedrooms and panoramic sea views looking out to Farewell Spit, what else could you want? If cantering down Wharariki Beach sounds like your idea of fun, this well-established business will appeal. The available trekking destinations has resulted in this business being voted "NZ's Most Scenic Horse Riding Experience". This combined with the tourism growth in Golden Bay and peoples love of horses has led to creating this successful well-known iconic business. If horses aren't your cup of tea, don't be put off as we may have options for you as well.
Don't horse around, give us a call now!