Working Ranch in Brenham, Texas
13409 Mertin's Creek Lane Brenham, Texas 77833
- Price: 5,000,000 USD Property Area: 597.67 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Trail Riding, Breeding Facility, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Waterfront Features:River Front, Creek Front Fencing:Pipe, net wire and barbed wire Improvements:Rustic Ranch Home, Dog kennel with 16 runs, cattle guards, good sets of pipe and steel cattle working pens, three water wells (ranch house, dog kennels, pasture well and cattle pens), 100 +/- acres of hay fields Topography:High rolling hills sloping to level bottom land adjoining Yegua Creek which is the northern boundary of the property. Elevation of 257' above sea level along Mertins Creek Lane sloping to 185' asl at Yegua Creek. East boundary line of property is a high bluff overlooking the Brazos Riv Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1971 House Area: 1,756 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Between Independence and William Penn in the Northeastern corner of Washington County. This working ranch with 597.67 +/- acres features a rustic ranch home, working pens, good fencing, excellent ranch roads, three water wells, several stock tanks. Many large live oaks, as well as pecans and sycamore trees are scattered on the beautiful landscape of the rolling hills. Scenic views overlooking the Brazos River and Yegua Creek. Wildlife is abundant! A one-of-a-kind property in a historic area.