2596 Youngs Road Vass, North Carolina 28394
- Price: 1,485,000 USD Property Area: 12.81 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 1994 House Area: 4,164 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Cornerstone farm, one of the best locations in Horse Country! This estate home was custom built in 1994 by renowned Bowness Homes of Pinehurst. It's nestled amongst the pines on 12.81 acres, offers two gated entrances, a 6 stall center aisle barn with loft, a 3 stall annex barn, 5 spacious paddocks, and 3 separate field run-in sheds. The home offers an impressive entryway that opens into a great room with cathedral ceilings and floor to ceiling windows! Enjoy beautiful views from the stone pool deck and Gunite In-Ground pool. The barn is a horse owners dream with Pave-Safe rubber flooring, pine paneled tack room with bath, interior wash stall, fly system and stall mats. There are stairs to a large loft that could easily make an apartment! Truly a remarkable farm!
Delightful views of stone patios and professionally landscaped pool area as well as your lush paddocks can be seen from the expansive windows from the great room all along the rear of home to the casual living room.There are 3 stone and mahogany fireplaces on main level, a gourmet kitchen with mahogany cabinetry, lower level master suite and office, and a exercise room or recreation room off the garage. Upstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms with baths and additional storage. Other features include new 30 year architectural roof on home and barn 2014, whole house generator, 2 wells, and Termite Contract with Aberdeen Exterminating. Ride across your rear property line into the open fields with hunt fences of the 4000 acre Walthour Moss Foundation, dedicated to the horse, rider and carriage!! See documents for additional information and check out our 3-D tour!