Equestrian Scenic Farm and Home
5675 Deadpine Dr
Kelowna, BC V1P 1A3
- Price: 1,800,000 CAD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 1982 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: West Coast Contemporary
Equestrian dream property with west coast contemporary home on 10.85 acres .Beautiful scenic property with good water supply. Perfect for the west coast lifestyle: nature and home blend beautifully. The bright, open-concept home has vaulted cedar ceilings, numerous skylights and clerestory window throughout. Enjoy amazing views of the Okanagan Valley year round. All the facilities to manage horses, including a 6 stall barn, heated tack room, paddocks, 7 fully fenced pastures, outdoor riding areas and easy access to backcountry trails. Useable flat acreage with views – a gem in the Okanagan.
Additional amenities: 2 wood fireplaces. Gas Dynasty stove and granite countertops in well appointed kitchen. Attached suite with full kitchen and independent entrance. Large heated workshop and garage. A dream workshop. Large hay and equipment barn. The house is heated by 3 arc fire furnaces with zone control. These furnaces are augmented with heat pumps that provide air conditioning and heating.