** Now PENDING** Your Equestrian Riverfront Estate Awaits!
33670 McKenzie View Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97408
- Price: 1,395,000 USD Property Area: 20.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Regulation Dressage, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2008 manufactured ho Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.10
- Age: 1976 House Area: 2,555 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Remodeled Ranch
Your Gated Eugene Riverfront Estate Awaits! Serene 22+ acres nestled along the McKenzie River maintains both privacy and convenience, just minutes to I-5 as well as Coburg and Springfield. Evidenced attention to detail throughout with professional Equestrian amenities and sophisticated security system. Main stables/indoor arena built in 2007 includes up to 11 stalls with an additional 6 stalls in the small barn. Main stables equipped with tack room, grain room, laundry facilities, over stall hay storage, cross-ties, hot water wash rack and adorable studio apartment. The 70 x 120 indoor arena boasts wall mounted mirrors, sound system, sloped riding wall and efficient lighting as well as finished 24 x 34 upstairs recreation room perfect for any function. The 96 x 220 outdoor arena with sand/rubber granule footing ensures all weather ride-ability. In place judge’s stand, outdoor lighting and room for spectators lends itself easily for clinics and shows. Over 14 irrigated turnout pastures with run-in sheds ranging up to 2 acres each. Approximately 8+ fenced hay field utilizes existing water rights to provide quality local hay to fill the barn each season. Remodeled 1976 3bed, 2.1bath main home with 2555+sqft, open kitchen concept, hardwoods throughout, cozy family room with pellet stove and true master suite is move-in ready. Mature landscaping, over-achieving orchard, koi pond, fenced yard and outside BBQ station welcome relaxation. Additional 2008 2bed 2bath manufactured home 14 x 72, perfect for caretakers, extended family or use as rental. Also Modular office trailer 10 X 45 and extensive graveled parking area. Spacious workshop with concrete floor and 220 power beckon woodworking and gear head enthusiasts, the plentiful outbuildings allow for storage of implements, hobbies and more… Truly a must-see property!