DaVinci Farms Equestrian Center - PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!
11331 Long Road Fort Myers, Florida 33905
- Price: 1,180,000 USD Property Area: 28.34 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, Retired Horses
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2/1 Barn apartment. Frontage on the Orange River. Boat to downtown Ft. Myers and the Gulf of Mexico! Cattle leased lands on north end keeps taxes low. Adjoining 52 acres to the West is available for a great price & bank owned! Loads of river frontage, boat basin, lovely oak trees. Bring these 2 properties together for a spectacular 80 acre estate or subdivide for custom luxury equine homes Utility Type: Electric, Well, Two wells on property and DSL or satellite available for high-speed internet and
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1995 House Area: 1,250 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Doublewide Mobile Home completely renovated in Jan 2017 with screened porch, newer roof and newer HVAC
Southwest Florida's most popular and successful boarding stable, located in the scenic Buckingham Rural Preserve area which is renowned for its many horse farms and beautiful Live Oak trees. 22 stall main barn with new roof, newish HVAC, and 2 bed/1 bath apartment, plus separate full bath with shower for clients and staff, office, utility room with laundry and fridge, feed room and two tack rooms, all under AC (except stalls and aisle). 3 indoor wash stalls with hot and cold water, plus two additional wash stalls inside and one outside with cold water. 2 additional stalls by mobile home which are licensed as an approved QEM Approved Quarantine Barn in conjunction with Sunny Coast Veterinary. 18 turnout paddocks/pastures. 3 bedroom/2 bath just renovated in 2017 mobile home. Newer roof and HVAC too. Covered oversized and newly renovated sand dressage arena with lights, mirrors, and irrigation, plus second irrigated sand arena with jumps. Large grass riding area with stadium and lower-level cross country jumps. Large 4-bay warehouse for storage of vehicles, bedding, hay, etc. Two wells on property, both of which are fairly new. Location is 5 minutes from I-75 and SR 80, making access easy from anywhere. Stables are typically full with a waiting list at $900/month. Comes with boarding clientele, all farm equipment except seller's horse trailer, as per inventory to be provided by seller. Business currently has distribution rights for Vital Royal Products, Inc., Crypto Aero Wholefood Horse Feed, and Equustock LLC (Guardian Horse Bedding). Also available is the 52 acre riverfront parcel with boat basin to the West (currently owned by Montgomery Bank);