Sophisticated 20-Acre Estate in the Heart of Springfield, Ohio
2902 Kilkenny Drive
Springfield, Ohio 45503
- Price: 2,000,000 USD Property Area: 20.17 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1996 House Area: 6,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Magnificent, gated property nestled within the Windy Knoll Golf Course. Built in 1996, this brick custom home offers sophisticated living featuring soaring ceilings & an abundance of natural light. Formal rooms & spacious kitchen lend themselves to stylish entertaining. Features include opulent Owners Suite, private home office & mother-in-law suite, plus upstairs rec room, two guest bedrooms & full bath. Garden, orchard & inground pool add to the beauty of the landscape. The 20-acre estate includes an 8-stall equine barn, executive barn offices/lounge, indoor hay/bedding storage, and an insulated equipment building. Located within the city of Springfield, the prestigious Roscommon neighborhood and the Windy Knoll Golf Course community, this idyllic retreat blends exclusivity and serenity.
This property sits on once was part of a 400-acre thoroughbred breeding farm by esteemed Ohio horseman Howard B. Noonan. The barn is the last remaining from this era.