Introducing Grace Meadows, trail ride on your own private 156 acres till your hearts content!
21187 S Leland Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Price: 6,800,000 USD Property Area: 156.44 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Shed Row Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: No Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Grand Prix Field, Beginner Lessons, Cutting, Reining, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: No
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Existing 3bed,2bath 1,400sqft manufactured (can be replaced w/stic Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 2004 House Area: 6,448 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Polished main residence offers 2bed +bonus,2.2bath, 3,248sqft + Charming 3bed,2bath 3,200sqft guest home
Conceptualize the ideal estate, comprised of 156 fertile rolling acres, meandering waterways, upscale and modern main residence with two additional homes for multi-generational or income stream applications, grand out-buildings to accommodate a multitude of endeavors, private bucolic setting all within 5 minutes to urban conveniences and you’ve imagined what is Grace Meadows! Steeped in a rich history for honoring the land, through cultivating nursery stock, stands of timber, natural ponds and currently high production grass hay. Sharing and expanding upon these traits create the backbone for a welcoming environment to all! The polished main residence, remodeled in 2021 offers 2 bed + bonus, 2.2 bath, 3,248 sqft with the utmost in comfort and entertaining capabilities. Expansive kitchen with Wolf gas appliances, built-in refrigerator, walk-in pantry, idyllic farm sink views and an island which beckons coffee time gatherings. Open concept flows to family room for continued congregation around the fireplace and cozy window bench seating. Vaulted living room drenched in light directly accesses the abundant patio, perfect for surveying the landscape and enjoying the novelty of locomotion. Main level office and music room complete with built-ins, wainscoting and box beamed ceilings. The primary suite provides sweeping territorial views from every corner as it holds the advantage of elevation. Enjoy the double sided fireplace, soak away any stresses or opt to benefit from the steam shower instead. Spacious organization with style and utility best describes the wardrobe room. A place for everything and everything in it’s place, allows for ample summer to winter styling needs. Secondary suite, while smaller in scale maintains the same level of aesthetic and functionality. The third bonus room, lacks a dedicated closet however use as a bedroom may apply. Charming guest home echoes nostalgic tradition with its covered wrap around porch. Inviting 3 bed, 2 bath 3,200sqft home with main level primary suite, French doors and walk-in closet. Additional sizeable bedrooms and bath located upstairs. Ample living room with open kitchen to dinning floorplan and full basement. Perfect for extended family, vacation rental or onsite operation manager accommodations. Quaint office building comprised of basic kitchenette, two possible desk stations and bathroom. Awe inspiring gathering hall, old growth timber construction and coppersmith details throughout provide a showroom worthy of your treasures. Approximately 15,000sqft spanning three tiered levels for ample storage and meeting symposium needs complete with kitchenette and restroom facilities, suitable farm to table venue, wine tasting room, corporate retreat or homebase family holiday headquarters. Equally unique and with just as much viable use, the smaller secondary showroom with roughly 4,600sqft and rooftop stargazing ignites the imagination. Saunter down the treed pathways towards the future indoor arena and stables template, blank slate structure measures 72 X 185 ready for your preferred footing and ideal stall count configuration. Picturesque crisscrossing hiking and riding trails follow Cahill creek where the resident beaver manages his pond while the blue heron looks on. Two separate tax lots with two address’s, each with their own convenient driveway access point from either Leland or Criteser Rd. Existing 3 bed, 2 bath 1994 manufactured home can be replaced with future stick built. Water right permit issued in 2001 for the beneficial purpose of irrigating crops. Large three bay shop with car lift and overhead air compressor keeps farm machinery working as needed. Reminiscent of a classic hangar and positioned adjacent a suitable grass strip sits the 95X52 6 bay window paneled out-building. Let your vision soar and dreaming take flight to seize all the opportunity Grace Meadows can provide!