Bucolic Aurora Hobby Farm, Custom 5 stall stables with huge 250X300 roping arena!
20242 Olmstead Rd NE
Aurora, OR 97002
- Price: 1,300,000 USD Property Area: 10.30 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Grand Prix Field, Beginner Lessons, Cutting, Reining, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: main level livi Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1996 House Area: 2,050 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Traditional two-story
Bucolic Aurora countryside, setting on the edge of Donald and just minutes to both I-5 and St Paul Hwy. Picturesque 10+ acres amid a stretch of custom homes and fellow acreage enthusiast neighbors. Surrounding farmland abuts the wooded property line to create a beautiful sweeping view across the horizon. Enter the driveway past the mature landscaping to reveal a charming 3 bed, 2 bath 2,050sf home with desirable primary on the main. Plus, additional large bonus room on main, suitable for secondary suite or alternate family room. Open kitchen to dining concept with cozy living room fireplace. Upstairs includes two additional bedrooms and bath with loads of storage. Home amenities include: geothermal heating, backup generator ready, newer roof, great 150 GPM well production, covered backyard patio, attached garage and a mud room worthy of farm property.
Thoughtfully designed custom 5 stall barn to suit all your equine needs! Efficient layout allows for shavings and hay storage while not sacrificing room for cross ties and hot/cold wash rack. Don’t miss the impressive revolving wall of tack – tack room complete with full bathroom and shower plus washer/dryer hookups. Natural light throughout, inlayed matted aisleway, yoked stall fronts with attached runs, auto waterers and to boot it’s gorgeous! Upstairs overlooking the stables, you’ll find the office/guest quarters perfect for at home professionals. Smart eco block and concrete manure station, possible to implement an O’2 system. Quality fenced and cross fenced with 5 large grass turnouts with run-in shelter plus dry lot. Huge 250X300 fenced outdoor roping arena, opt to cover, or convert to use as two arenas as space is ample.
Plenty of room to maneuver big rigs, trailers, etc., plus covered parking/lean-to off of the barn. Large shop with roll-up door and attached covered machine/implement storage, room for everything! Zoned EFU with farm deferred taxes, current internet through Wave/Astound with strong Wifi connection. Enjoy the country lifestyle without sacrificing the convenience of town amenities.