Waterfront Equestrian Estate with Endless Potential
88 Rivers Edge Rd
North East, Maryland 21901
- Price: 6,300,000 USD Property Area: 150.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Riding School, Community, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, Bar, Steam Room, Laundry Room, Wine Cellar, Fireplace, Elevator, Basement, Kitchen Island, Game Room, Walk in Closet, Library, Parking, Outdoor Living Space, Helipad, Garage, Pergola, Outdoor Kitchen, Terrace, Private Beach, Vineyard/Winery, Boat House, Equestrian, Waterfront, Riverfront, Beachfro Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Propane, Washer Dryer, Gas Stovetop, Air Conditioni
- Bedrooms: 18 Bathrooms: 16.00
- Age: 1930 House Area: 15,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
This unique 80-acre waterfront estate with expansive views of the Elk River is located in the luxurious horse country of North East, Cecil County, Maryland. An extremely rare Chesapeake Bay waterfront legacy family compound, offering four meticulously renovated homes, as well as barns, horse pastures, tillable farmland, a 14-acre vineyard, stables, private shoreline, sandy beach and a 300-foot private dock. The property is currently operated as an income producing premier winery/wedding venue. It can easily be transformed into a private family equestrian estate, training facility, competition venue or continue to be an income producing property in whole or in part. An additional land parcel of 70 acres is available for $1M allowing for a net option to secure 150 continuous acres. Each of the estate’s homes reflect special details, functional living spaces with modern finishes, and abundant water views and 80-foot elevations. An elegant, well-appointed 1930s Georgian Manor House sits majestically on a landscape overlooking manicured rolling lawn and pastoral farmland with plenty of room for additional barns, arenas and fenced pastures. Additional structures on site include a Nantucket-style beach house and two traditional farmhouses, as well as a country chic, renovated barn and tasting room, stables, and functional office space. Screened porches, balconies, patios, and verandas bring the outside in, creating unique private outdoor gathering spaces throughout the grounds. The majestic landscape and water-access options provide access to Chesapeake Bay living at its best.
For more information or to schedule a showing of this property please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call (240)372-0661.