***SOLD*** Hobby Farm Sanctuary, Enjoy Your Own Indoor Arena on 5 Close-in Tranquil Acres!
11860 Ne Dudley Rd
Newberg, OR 97132
- Price: 799,000 USD Property Area: 4.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: main level bed and ba Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 1,407 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2 story traditional
Nestled among the Willamette valley vineyards, amid horse country landscapes, you’ll find this just shy of 5 acre sanctuary. Private dead-end road encapsulated by forested trails, nature from every vantage with downtown just 5 min away. Quaint and clean 2bed, 2bath 1,400+sqft built in 2000 home offers option for 3rd bed or footprint expansion. Master bed originally 2 bedrooms, now spacious suite with pellet stove and double closets. Upstairs kitchen/living/dining open flex space plus office nook and gas fireplace. Attached 1 car garage plus multi-purpose out-building suitable as dog kennel, tool shop, artist studio or storage. Enjoy the park like setting while relaxing in the hot tub surrounded by mature blueberries, raspberries and hops. Horse people rejoice, cute as can be stables with 3 o/s stalls, large tack room and hay loft. Indoor arena measures 60x86 with fun inspired upstairs viewing room lounge. Multiple pastures, perfect for alternating seasons and room for trailer maneuverability and parking. Excellent location, tax deferred, hobby farm perfection.