This TN property has it ALL: 6 stall barn, 7600sqft shop, log cabin, brick home, 15 acres of fenced pasture, spring pond near the beautiful Fall Creek Falls State Park!
8684 Old State Hwy 111
Spencer, TN 38585
- Price: 699,000 USD Property Area: 15.10 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Reining Horses, Community, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2 bedroom guest log cabin, can be great for Short Term Rental inco Utility Type: Electric, (2) Septic Ta
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1979 House Area: 3,126 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to this gorgeous 15 acre farm with unlimited opportunities minutes from Falls Creek Falls! Whether you are a horse lover, need a large 7600 sqft shop, a guest cabin for family/friends or short term rental income; this property has it all! The main house has 3 beds/2 baths with an attached sunroom and large multi-purpose room that could be a salon or host a business. Across the way is a log cabin with 2 beds/1 bath, kitchenette, beautiful living room and a wrap around porch. Thirdly, there is a 6 stall barn that was customized designed by horse/mule trainers that offers a hay loft, tack storage, area for shoeing/bathing and plenty of room to park trailers. The multiple pastures are all fenced in and the largest pasture has a natural spring pond. Don't delay, schedule to see today!