12.36 ACRE EQUESTRIAN ESTATE WITH CUSTOM HOME NESTLED IN NEW TAMPA!
17281 Morris Bridge Road
Thonotosassa, Florida 33592
- Price: 1,799,999 USD Property Area: 12.36 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: -
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Beginner Lessons, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 20 House Area: 2,598 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom
Horse lovers saddle up! You have a unique opportunity to own a charming turnkey Equestrian Estate nestled on 12.36 acres in NEW TAMPA! The property boasts a custom built home featuring 4 bedroom 3 bathroom open concept with 3 car garage and a stunning master bedroom retreat with spa garden tub, massive walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and an oversized screened in lanai with unobstructed panoramic views of the horses grazing. The outdoor kitchen hookups with pocket sliding doors are perfect for hosting holidays during a cool breeze. In addition, to your privately gated home, the property adjoins, "A Wilderness Trail Equestrian Center", renowned boarding that operates in the 5,000sq.ft. concrete barn equipped with 19 rentable stalls at $600 each. The boarding offers gross income upwards of $136,000 a year, if other equestrian services are offered this property has the potential to cover the main house living expenses. The Horse stables have a high pitched durable metal roof with 2 exhaust fans providing ventilation. The barn is equipped with a fly spray system that uses animal safe insecticides safely keeping the flies away. Each stall has automatic water dispensers and a corner feeder for hay and feed. The floors are packed sand covered with high cushioned rubber matting and top quality wood shavings. The front of each stall is constructed of wood and metal bars which make it easy to check-in on the horses. Inside across from the tack room there are cross ties for grooming, saddling, farrier, and vet care. Outside the barn there are 2 wash racks, two tack rooms, and a bathroom. Enjoy riding as the sunsets overhead inside your very own 200' x 200' lighted outdoor sand based arena with ground poles, cavalettis, barrels, and jumps. There is also a 60' round pen lunging arena, 6 fenced pastures, and 1,000 acres of trails nearby for horseback riding, hiking, or camping. There is a second gated entry with road access to the barn, wide enough for large tractors, trailers, and cars to access the barn without disturbing your residence. This income producing paradise with majestic animals is the epitome of country living in the city, just minutes away from major interstate systems and the Hillsborough River State Park. Lets make this dream property a reality! Schedule a private showing to make this HOME for you and your horses today!