37954 Calle De Lobo
37954 Calle De Lobo
Murrieta, California 92562
- Price: 3,899,950 USD Property Area: 5.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, Guest Home, Barn Apartmen Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 9.00
- Age: 1993 House Area: 7,735 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
***The Perfect Equestrian Estate*** Come discover a majestic property situated on 5.83 acres of flawlessly manicured grounds! An extensive equestrian facility located in Southern California's premier horse country (La Cresta) awaits you and your prized equine collection. Behind the private gates you ‘ll be graced by a tree-lined driveway that leads to a circular drive. The main residence offers 5 bedrooms and sprawling living spaces! A master suite is on the main floor and features a library, workout room and easy access to the back patio. You’ll also find a private ensuite featuring only the finest stone, cabinetry along with soaking tub, rainfall shower and a closet built for king and queen! A chef’s kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances and has a massive counter with split-level bar seating as well as a center island- all adorned with gleaming granite counters. This area flows seamlessly to the family room and offers easy access to a covered patio- ideal for hosting huge social gatherings. A one-bedroom guest house can easily be converted to a two bedroom and features the same high end finishes as the main house. The pool and spa are center stage in the backyard and the space offers plenty of seating areas as well as a covered veranda with a separate barbecue area. An epic 12-stall barn has roomy living quarters, and fully outfitted with wash and tack rooms misters and more!. You’ll also appreciate the large riding arena, pastures and hot walker, plus this property has easy access to the many horse trails that exist here! This is a MUST SEE! Welcome home!