Incredible Equestrian Compound
1002 Chileno Valley Road
Petaluma, CA 94954
- Price: 7,750,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Incredible equestrian and recreational compound lies about 45 minutes from San Francisco in idyllic west Sonoma County. 240 acres of peaceful paradise encompasses two parcels with potential for four homes and has a beautiful equestrian complex with indoor and outdoor arenas, barns, paddocks, pastures, a cross country course and miles of riding trails. Plentiful water with two wells and a stunning POND, charming clubhouse with three bedrooms and manager housing plus soils tested for additional septic systems in two locations. Currently a licensed horse boarding and training facility, the property has also been home to weddings, clinics and other events. Lovely gardens, over 100 olive trees. Agricultural property in the Williamson Act gives reduced taxes for the new owners.