Private Horse Farm with Beautifully Updated 4000 SqFt Home - Great Turn-Out! See your horses from everywhere in the house!
135 Crawford St.
Pine Bush , New York 12566
- Price: 899,900 USD Property Area: 16.60 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Well, Oil Above Grou
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1974 House Area: 4,048 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Beautifully Updated Farm House
Welcome to 135 Crawford Street a beautiful, private and peaceful retreat. The property sits on 16.6 BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE ACRES composed of 3 lots and is within 15-30 minutes of some NYS’s premier horseback riding trail’s - Minnewaska State Park, Mohonk Preserve, Highland Lakes Park, Stewart State Forest, Gardner Rail Trail, Bashakill Preserve. Only about an hour away from the George Washington Bridge and would make for the perfect weekend getaway home. The property has four large paddocks, four run-in sheds, a large riding ring and a large field for grazing and room for a possible cross-country course, a 3-stall barn, carport with EV charger, additional 2-story large building for storage, hay and heated tack room. Don't need all the property? Keep the house with the 9.6 acre lot, then either sell the other two lots, or build something on the two other lots! For those who travel with living quarter trailers there is a 30-amp and sewer hookup. The property could be used for a Bed and Breakfast, Overnight Horse Stay or Company Retreat. There are many other benefits that come with this property such as, privacy, plenty of local hay farmers, many places to buy feed and tack, equine vet with surgical facilities within 2 miles. This little gem has been meticulously cared for and planned for optimal viewing from several outdoor sitting areas or the many windows inside for panoramic viewing of the property and its horses. Located on a quiet road, you can soak in the privacy and surround yourself with nature while lounging on one of the beautiful decks. This 4,000+ sq ft home boast of beautiful natural light and many upgrades. The ground floor master bedroom is oversized, with a reading room and a private deck. The master bath hosts a his and hers toilet, oversized shower and double sink along with a walkout to a deck with a sunken spa to further enjoy the starry nights or the beautiful pastoral views. The open concept kitchen has a large Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf Stove, Jennair ceramic stovetop, Miele dishwasher and a wine cooler. It also opens to a back patio that is perfect for entertainment. The home also has three large bedrooms, sitting room, and full bath upstairs. There is a large 2-story professional office that could also be used as an apartment or caretaker residence. The basement has been built out for 2 additional bedrooms and a large workout room. Again, so much potential and certainly a must see!