State-of-the-Art Equestrian Facility - Clarence, New York. Proven Income Producing Property. MOTIVATED SELLERS!
5315 Salt Rd.
Clarence, New York 14031
- Price: 2,200,000 USD Property Area: 42.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Special Amenities: Heated Viewing Room & Office, Bathroom, Heated Wash Stalls, Tack Roo Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2010 House Area: 1,728 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Newer Well-Maintained High-Quality Construction
State-of-the-Art Equestrian Training Facility in sought after Clarence New York: This premier horse farm has immediate income producing potential. The farm is home to a successful business - that includes all levels of training and offers on-site horse shows. The facility boasts a 200' x 100' Cover-All Indoor Arena, which provides a bright and open training space - cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than standard indoor arenas. Both the indoor arena and the large outdoor arena are ready for use with quality footing. The indoor is connected to a well-maintained barn, built in 2006, which has 36 matted 12x12 stalls with Nelson automatic waters, heated wash stall, tack rooms, rider's lounge, bathroom and more. There are large multi-acre turn out pastures also with Nelson automatic waters, an huge equipment shed, and charming ~ 1800 sq.ft. home all situated on over 42 acres. Building this facility would likely certainly cost 2x the list price today. MOTIVATED SELLERS! BRING ALL OFFERS!!