Fox Ridge Farm
37 & 39 Aunt Park Lane
Newtown, CT 06470
- Price: 1,895,000 USD Property Area: 22.33 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Cutting, Riding School, English Riding, Trail Riding, All Around
- Special Amenities: Indoor Arena, In-Law Suite, Pond, Ba Utility Type: Electric, Well, O
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 1985 House Area: 4,638 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Colonial
Fox Ridge Farm Nestled in the southern part of Newtown this 22.3 acre horse farm consists of two parcels. An equestrian's dream of rolling hills and open meadows with access to riding trails leading to Hattertown Pond. Stately atop the hillside sits the 4600 sq ft main house with three bedrooms, in law suite and nanny quarters. The in law can be easily converted back to a first floor master suite. The nanny quarters is off the side entrance near the kitchen and has it's own private entrance in back. The combination 18 paddocks, 5 run-ins, 15 stall barn with tack room, hay loft, wash stall with on demand hot water, spring fed pond, 100x200 indoor arena and an outdoor 100x200 riding ring are sure to delight the horse lovers. No need to trailer your horses to riding trails! They are right out the back yard!