Englewood FL Horse Property for Sale
655 Pinto Trail
Englewood, Florida 34223
- Price: 1,250,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Center Aisle Horse Barn, Metal Storage Barn-Garage, Car Port, Round Pen, Gated Entry, Horse Communi Utility Type: Electric, Well, Public Water, Solar Power, Septic Syst
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape
5 ACRES. Equestrian designed BARN. ROUND PEN, gated entry. Country living at Englewood Farms, just minutes to beaches and the Gulf of Mexico boating, area nature trails of the Myakka State Forest. Englewood Farms offers the singular opportunity to enjoy an equestrian lifestyle and unparalleled beauty of Florida’s natural coast. Miles of bridle/walk paths through the Myakka State Park will provide endless to enjoy. This home features high, two-story ceilings in the living room and kitchen. The kitchen has been updated. The great room consists of the kitchen, living room and dining rooms- all open floor plan. The living room has wood floors with high dormer windows to allow natural light to penetrate the common space. The updated kitchen features a large center island, laminate counter tops, stainless steel range, black refrigerator, dishwasher, and tile floors. The interior laundry room is located on the first floor. The first-floor master has high ceilings, skylight, and an en-suite master bathroom with walk-in shower. The second story loft is open to the lower level, with a walk-in closet and dormer windows. This loft space could be enclosed to create an oversized second bedroom. A second story bathroom may also be added. The first-floor guest bathroom has a tub/shower combo. The house has been resided, newer HVAC and updated electrical service. Solar service for Home and Barn power!
The center aisle barn is 90’ long by 45’ wide and allows for eight 12x14 custom European stalls with cypress wood and beams, as well as all the amenities a high-end barn should offer. Built to the current hurricane standards. Insulated tongue and grove cypress ceiling with four big fans. Separate air-conditioned tack, feed and laundry room plus custom living space. Two covered wash areas and a designated grooming space. Covered relaxation porch for sitting in front of the barn. Metal roof. Hurricane shuttered roll down doors. Property features beautiful fencing around the perimeter. Over 100 truckloads of backfill to keep the barn high and dry. Eight potential 12 X 14 stalls; currently there are four 12x14 stalls, and an additional two double stalls with a total of six current stalls configured. It is built for eight stalls; the next owner would need to install two new walls to separate the two oversized, double stalls. The barn features a beautiful apartment with a shower, kitchen, large bedroom with vaulted ceilings; perfect for an employee, working student, or in-laws. The walkway is made of concrete with a soft paver overlay. The tack room is large and clean. The oversized laundry room, with washer, dryer and refrigerator, is superior to many single-family homes. There is a round pen and large paddocks for ample room and configuration options. Barn features include metal roof, security cameras, fire alarms, hurricane shutters and windows.