Equestrian Dream on 90 Acres !
1168 Hwy 220
Choteau, Montana 59422
- Price: 975,000 USD Property Area: 90.90 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1999 House Area: 2,816 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farmhouse
Equestrian Dream on 90+ Acres and Water Rights. Wake up to the Rocky Mountains! This elegant farmhouse has character, with a large wrap around porch. 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, an office, and a bonus room. Each space is its own and creates a beautiful flow throughout the home. On the main floor is the immaculate kitchen with spacious granite countertops. Off the kitchen is a quaint porch with front row seats to the mountains, perfect morning relaxation spot to have that cup of coffee, or unwind at the end of the day with a perfect sunset over the Rocky Mountains. The main floor includes the formal dining room, living room, half bath and office. Upstairs you will find all 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a bonus room that could be a playroom, or non-conforming bedroom.
The exceptional Indoor Arena built in 2004 is 135' X 65' with sand mix footing and arena lighting. The separate 6 stall barn can be easily modified by slide in/out dividers to make larger stalls. It also features a loft for hay storage, a feed room with concrete floors ,and an Insulated tack room with built in saddle racks. Frost Free hydrants are located around the barn and arena for easy watering in the cold months. For the warm days enjoy the outdoor arena approx.
200' X 100' and round pen.
Acreage is fenced and cross-fenced, with Sub-Irrigation water rights. Muddy Creek meanders through the pastures. Property is 3 separate tax lots sold together and is sub-dividable per county, buyer to do due diligence. Light covenants do exist.
For the outdoorsmen, Choteau, MT is close to the Bob Marshall wilderness, multiple lakes, and the east entrance to Glacier National Park. If you like hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, camping, horse-back riding you will find it all here!
Located 13 miles outside of the beautiful little town of Choteau Montana, 69 miles to Great Falls, 78 Miles to East Glacier Park.
This stunning property won't last long!