Luxe Colorado Horse Property
20758 Rd 21.3
Fort Morgan, Colorado 80701
- Price: 1,250,000 USD Property Area: 19.11 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: All main floor, wide hallways, wide doorways, main level laund Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 6 House Area: 3,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Owner Architectural Style: -
A sprawling open ranch home surrounded by lush fields and vast Colorado sky sounds pretty perfect. It only gets better as your new home offers luxe facilities for your horses, livestock, and all of the equipment needed to live and work in the country. Indoors you will find rustic hickory flooring, custom built cabinetry, and designer appliances- plus a butler pantry. Relax in the large soaking tub in the main suite, and revel in the huge main closet that features built-in cabinetry; afford your family and guests individual suites. Outdoors the star of the show is the horse barn with four box stalls, concrete flooring, large tack room and a powder bathroom and bar, two finished/insulated shop bays with 16x12' doors, four covered outdoor runs and a riding arena. Additional property features are a 20 zone sprinkler system, established landscaping, in-ground trampoline, an insulated garden shed/chicken coop/dog run. Approx 15 acres established Alfalfa/Pasture Grass mix.