Horse Breeding Farm with 244 + Acres and Two Houses.
236 Decker Rd
Middleburgh, New York 12122
- Price: 1,435,900 USD Property Area: 244.12 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Goats, Chickens Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2nd Homes for Quest and or Hired Help which offers 3 Br Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Sol
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 172 House Area: 1,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cottage
Endless possibilities for your consideration in scenic Schoharie County, New York. Beautiful, private Thoroughbred breeding farm offering approximately 244+acres with Two houses. Perfect for staff housing, a family compound or build your dream home on this amazing property. So many choices. Houses offer a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, and 3 garage spaces and Additional storage shed. All at the end of a dead-end lane for complete privacy. Two large Morton barns, additional four stall barn, two stall barn and a six-stall mini barn plus a seventy-foot storage tent for equipment and hay plus additional hay storage in barn. Heated room and half bath for staff in large barn. Two heated feed/tack rooms. Thirty-one total stalls including two foaling stalls not counting mini barn. Automatic waterers in stalls and pastures. Nine pastures all with run in sheds except one and a round pen. Cameras in main barn stalls. Solar panels make electric reasonable. Two generators. Chicken and goat yards. Four wells and three septic systems. Agriculture and forest tax exemptions. 5G Fios for those that work at home. Close to 200 acres of forest that offers privacy, trails, and abuts state forest land. Was logged about 13 years ago and sections are now starting to be ready to be logged again in the next few years. Possibility to subdivide and sell building lots or for a developer to build homes. So many possibilities and combinations for you! *Currently horse farm for breeding. New York has a very lucrative breeding and racing program. * You can board, trail rides, rehab, lessons for income, retirement home, rescue or for your private use. *Use for other animals as well. *Staff housing, family compound, build your custom dream house or subdivide and sell lots. *Put cabins in the woods for ABNB or campsites. *Great opportunity for a housing developer *Logging income *Hunting *Hiking *Farming *Private escape Leave the hustle and bustle and COVID behind of the big cities and make this friendly and welcoming town your new home in the country. Enjoy a small village just three miles away with great people, restaurants, and shops. Located 20 minutes from SUNY Cobleskill, an hour from Albany, an hour and twenty minutes from Saratoga Racetrack and all Saratoga has to offer. Three and a half hours to NYC, Boston and Belmont, Aqueduct and Finger Lakes racetracks and casinos.