Small Acreage Hobby Farm
8158 Crosby Rd NE
Woodburn, OR 97071
- Price: 1,100,000 USD Property Area: 3.66 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: No Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Farming
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 1975 House Area: 2,790 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 2-story
Small acreage, close-in Willamette Valley equestrian property is perfect for a few
horses at home. 3.66 acres, 1975 2-story, 2,790 Sq. Ft. home has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, exposed beam vaulted ceiling, authentic barn wood, huge windows, newer updates, and a spiral staircase! Enjoy entertaining on the patio or add a horseshoe-pit in the spacious lawn area for some family fun.
Gorgeous equestrian property features include an MD Barn built in 2018 with 4 stalls, tack room, and wash & grooming stall, and includes automatic waterers. MD Barns are known for safety (zero fire spread, chew proof and kick proof) and convenience (easy to clean and disinfect, and damage resistant). 24x36 pipe paddocks on two sides of the barn which are accessible from the stalls for turnouts. Huge 170’ x 200’ (approx.) outdoor arena. Room for dry lot paddocks and grass turnouts.