One of a kind expertly designed Equestrian property in the heart of the Sonoma County Wine Country!
4175 Hessel Road
Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Price: 2,995,000 USD Property Area: 6.37 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor, Covered Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1987 House Area: 2,104 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
One of a kind expertly designed Equestrian property located in the heart of the Sonoma County Wine Country ~ Only 45 miles from San Francisco, 10 miles from charming Petaluma & minutes from lovely downtown Sebastopol! The barn & facilities were built in 2015 & include all the amenities you could hope for! 16' breezeway with full rubber & brick floors, twenty seven 12'x 12' box stalls with automatic waters, two heated offices, four tack rooms, five wash racks & two feed rooms with a washer & dryer. This first class training facility includes a lighted 80'x 180' covered arena with Premiere Equestrian footing. The outdoor arena is approximately 180'x 240' with natural sand footing. 5-horse Centaur Free Flowing Walker with all weather footing, eighteen turnouts some with run in sheds, hay storage, well producing 50+ gpm & a rustic barn used as a workshop. Relax & entertain in the charming modern farmhouse with partial wraparound porch overlooking your own stocked pond. Outback is a new redwood covered deck, perfect for entertaining! Over the three car garage is a cozy two bedroom, one bath unit for your guests to enjoy! This property has so much to offer!