147± ACRE CATTLE FARM IN NORTH GEORGIA
24605 Highway 193
LaFayette, GA 30728
- Price: 2,500,000 USD Property Area: 147.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Western Riding, English Riding, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5.00
- Age: 10 House Area: 4,440 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: classical
Welcome to Turkey Creek Ranch! With a beautiful home and mountain views, this estate is second to none. A great location, this house is in Lafayette, GA, only 40 minutes to Chattanooga and 5 minutes to the state-owned 20,000+ acre Crockford-Pigeon Mountain Wildlife Management Area.
Featuring 2 barns, 147 acres and a caretaker’s cottage, the opportunities with this property are endless. This property has a rich history, over 100 years old and has remained in the same family, with its primary function being a cattle farm.
The primary home has classic architectural features. Some features that make the home stand out are the grand white columns, the multiple fireplaces, AGA cast iron range, regal moldings and trim, and a claw foot bathtub. Being a prime example of southern charm, this estate has several things to offer. The primary house has 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The guest house holds 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, full of hardwood floors, making it a perfect home for your guests to stay in.