4709 E County Road 40
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525
- Price: 1,950,000 USD Property Area: 11.29 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, City Water, Water Shar
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1971 House Area: 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Coming Soon - On the market on 6/7/21. Equestrian Paradise just East of I-25 near Harmony Rd! 11.29 Acres w/ included water shares and fully functioning hobby horse facilities. If you're looking for an updated home, beautiful mature landscaping, plenty of garage/shop place, AND everything you'd expect from a built-in horse boarding/training facility, you have certainly found it here! Approx. 2500 SF 4 bed, 3bath Ranch Home w/ heated flooring, 2 fireplaces, & incredible front range views. Mature landscaping w/ over 40 pine & fruit bearing trees. Detached 4 car garage w/ electric & water. Dedicated Well for landscaping/livestock, City water for home. 20x40 Commercial shop w/ (2) 12' Doors. Primary Barn with (7) 12x12 open stalls and 40' runs w/ 2 heated box stalls. Heated and insulated Feed Room. Huge hay barn. 14 paddocks, 7 loafing sheds, 3 tack room options. 3 Bay hot water wash racks w/ attached laundry room. 85x150 Indoor Riding Arena, 200x300 Outdoor Lighted Riding Arena, 150x200 Outdoor Riding Arena. 60' Round Pen, and Burlingame Regulation Dressage Arena. 4 Acre Cross Country Jumping Field with water complex. Fully fenced and cross-fenced w/ continuous steel rail fencing. Located just east of I-25 with easy access to Fort Collins, Timnath, Windsor, & surrounding cities.