Exquisite Equestrian Farm on 43 Secluded Acres in Columbia TN
2639 Williamsport Pike
Columbia, TN 38401
- Price: 2,799,000 USD Property Area: 43.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 6.00
- Age: 2002 House Area: 4,762 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
What’s your lifestyle? Are you an equestrian, an artist, a writer or musician? Perhaps a professional athlete or gardener looking for privacy? This impeccable equestrian retreat with its park-like setting, is nestled on 43 secluded acres and located in historic Columbia, Tennessee
The exquisite 4762 square foot home with its warm atmosphere is sure to please. The entire house has internet service allowing a work from home environment possible.
The outdoor living space boasts a large in-ground pool(with new liner),diving board and a jetted seat for two!
If you have a hobby requiring a separate space, this property has it all. The 60x40 RV garage/workshop has plenty of room for toys and equipment, a chicken coop and a commercial style greenhouse for the serious gardener.
For the equestrian enthusiasts, your dream has come true! A well-appointed MD horse barn with outside runs. 2 one acre+ pastures each with low maintenance heavy duty pipe fencing, a 130 ft wide, slatted-wood schooling round-pen, a 200x110 outside fenced arena, 2 paddocks and riding trails. Popular equestrian events in Franklin and other areas around Middle Tennessee are an easy commute.
Finally, there are several building sites suitable for a second home, a guest house, in-law quarters or just to have as a future investment. There is 435 feet of road frontage, lined in white vinyl fencing.
If you are considering a Williamson County equestrian farm, you owe it to yourself to see what this property has to offer. This property is also zoned for the Santa Fe Unit School District.
Call now to take advantage of this beautiful equestrian farm. Call Kim Blanton with simpliHŌM at 615-969-1460 or contact your own REALTOR