PICTURESQUE 17+ ACRES EQUESTRIAN FACILITY WITH A 15 STALL HORSE BARN & RESIDENCE
37600 LARGO LANE
Dade City, Florida 33523
- Price: 1,199,000 USD Property Area: 17.89 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs, Pigeons Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2019 House Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Please Click The Red Video Link Above For View Of Entire Property Inside And Out!!
This 17.89 acre property is currently green belted and operates as an equestrian facility. A contiguous 10 acre parcel may be available. Enter via a double 20’ gate and take in the four lush pastures, fenced and cross-fenced with horse-safe no-climb wire fence, topped with flex-fence and electric wire. There is a lighted dressage and jump course training area. The non-residential farm building was constructed in 2019 to house a barn manager, trainer, and groom. This building has pre-approvable as a residential home, by a licensed engineer. It would require an oven and impact fees to be paid to make the conversion. It consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, great room with a dining area, and laundry room. There is a large attic with windows for storage. The lovely concrete floors feature acid staining and sealant with a beautiful high-gloss finish. All windows are thermally and UV-treated. There is a huge attic for storage with windows. Just a few steps from the back door brings you to the stunning fifteen-stall barn! Measuring 36 x 109 feet the barn exhibits rubber mats throughout all stalls and central aisleway, automatic waterers, and fans in each stall. Each of the spacious stalls, constructed with extra thick milled wood, have Triton stall fronts and doors with feed openings and upper door openings. They have a large window to the outside. The barn also features a cross-tie grooming and tacking area, and an outside wash rack. The residence and barn exteriors showcase extraordinarily beautiful cedar siding! Also included within the barn are a half-bath, washing machine, and refrigerator. The barn was also constructed in 2019. In addition, the southeast pasture includes a 40 X 60 foot pole barn that could be converted to stalls, and has a metal roof to provide shade from the bright Florida sun.