SOLD - Streamlined 4+acre Hobby Farm with 72X132 indoor arena & Boarding Operations!
8730 SW River Rd
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Price: 995,000 USD Property Area: 4.13 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, single-level main ho Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1.10
- Age: 1974 House Area: 1,600 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: ranch
Streamlined 4.13 acre hobby farm, just minutes to both downtown Hillsboro and Sherwood. Every amenity for the equine enthusiast, enjoy having your horses at home or utilize as an income producing boarding facility. Main stables include 18 stalls with up to 22 stalls possible using smaller secondary barn. Two tackrooms with floor to ceiling lockers, cross ties, hot/cold washracks, arena viewing deck and covered implement storage. Attached 72X132 lighted indoor sand arena, 60 foot round pen, shavings and hay storage capabilities plus multi-purpose loft space. Over 15 generous turnouts equipped with large run-in shelters, 6 additional individual covered runs too. Cozy 3bed, 1.1 bath, 1600sqft attached 2 car garage 1973 ranch home. Plenty of room to roam, plant a garden or have chickens with endless potential! Currently in low tax farm deferral.