Impressive multi-family 25 acre Equine Estate, direct access 3K acres of trails!
21285 & 21375 S LOWER HIGHLAND RD
Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
- Price: 4,895,000 USD Property Area: 25.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor, Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, Cutting, Reining, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, hot tub, gym, tanning bed, office headquarte Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 5.10
- Age: 1935 House Area: 5,125 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Two separate remodeled homes (4bed,2.1bath 2,625sqft & 4bed,3bath 2,500sqft)
Multi-purpose, multi-family, multi-impressive 25acre Equestrian estate with something for everyone! Unique and rare opportunity with two abutting and separate parcels each with their own home address, amenities and acreage. The chance to own two remodeled homes( 4bed,2.1bath & 4bed,3bath) two over-sized out-buildings ( 4 bay & 5 bay) plus turnkey boarding operations all in one just doesn’t come along often. Properties are extremely well-maintained, clearly evidenced as soon as you enter the gates. Both remodeled homes exhibit comfort and functionality with updated amenities and décor throughout. Expansive agricultural buildings suitable for any and all recreation or business needs consisting of concrete floors, roll-up doors, restroom and in place 3-phase power. Equestrian infrastructure consists of main stables with 15 stalls plus runs, tack lockers, heated Nelson waterers, grooming bays and washracks. Two arenas, 70x204 indoor arena with sprinkler system, viewing room and kitchenette lounge. Professional outdoor dressage 100X200 arena with judges stand and covered round pen. Varying sized and cross-fenced turnouts with direct access to three thousand acres of riding trails! Complete property surveillance system in place. All this, just 10min to town conveniences! Contact agent for full amenities details list.