WORLD-CLASS EQUESTRIAN FACILITY ON 72+ ACRES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA!
7541 Sloughhouse Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Price: 6,495,000 USD Property Area: 72.06 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Horse Rescue, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row, Mare Motel, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 50+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Commercial Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2004 House Area: 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: French Country
Upon arrival through the private, gated entry of this exclusive, unparalleled equestrian estate, discover one of the most unique properties Northern California has to offer! This majestic 72+ acre parcel is situated among an impressive world-class show, event, and training center designed by renowned Robert Jolicoeur. Incomparable amenities include a 220'x 98' architecturally distinct covered show arena, along with highly equipped barns, stalls, outdoor arenas, and exercise facilities. The extensive 6'no-climb fencing encompasses the highly irrigated paddocks and pastures providing excellent drainage throughout. The French country custom 3000 sf home includes a 3 car garage and separate wing perfect for guests. Prepare to be amazed by the sweeping sunset views in the Summer to snow-capped Sierra mountains in the Winter, making this land ideal for future development. Please refer to the attached Video and Amenity List for specific details about potential use of this boundless property!