*SOLD* INCOGNITO HOBBY FARM HIDEAWAY, MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN WITH WORLDS OF PRIVACY!
13162 NW McNamee Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97231
- Price: 1,200,000 USD Property Area: 12.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Western Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: Mare Motel, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, studio spa Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1986 House Area: 2,600 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Artsy Two-story
Camouflaged by forest yet minutes to city center, 12 acres of idyllic privacy. Follow the tree lined drive, leading you to discover this incognito hideaway! Artsy and inviting 1986 abode with over 2,600sqft and master suite on the main. Second bedroom, half bath and large laundry room all on main level as well. Additional bonus room and full bath upstairs with flex space suitable for sitting room, crafts or gym. Let the plethora of foul species and nature’s beauty surround you from the vaulted ceiling and wall of windows. Open concept kitchen to dining room floorplan, french doors inviting you to enjoy the multitude of raised beds, landscaped yard and impressive chicken coop. Attached 2+ car garage, full RV connection plus separate shop and spacious studio space, excellent storage and plentiful room for hobbies. Equestrians will marvel at the extensive on site access to trails! Truly a rare and coveted feature for all outdoorsmen to enjoy, whether on horseback or on foot. Main stables with 5 oversized stalls and attached 36x36 runs. Additional 2-4 pasture run-in stalls, perfect for turnout or rotational pasture needs. Arenas consist of 96x60 indoor arena and 120x60 outdoor arena plus round pen and cross-country obstacles. Amenities not often seen, seize this agrarian dream property before it’s gone.