Big Apple Farms
1130 Prison Camp Rd.
Williamston, NC 27892
- Price: 730,000 USD Property Area: 18.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Riding School, All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 44 House Area: 1,615 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farm House
Attention Horse Lovers and Trainers, Big Apple Farms is a unique opportunity to own a working horse farm located just minutes from the Bob Martin Agriculture Center and Martin County Community College of Equine. Offering 18.79 acres, this property has 16 stables with the space to board up to 20 horse$, 4 fenced in riding areas and 2 small turnout paddocks. Also boasting a large 4,500 sf covered/lighted arena for year around riding and training with ample covered shelter in back of property for shavings, hay, manure and equipment. In addition, Big Apple Farms includes 7 mobile homes that are currently only rented to Martin County Community College of Equine students that generated well over $47,000 in annual rent in 2020. That's just the tip of the iceberg in potential income for this property! Saddle Up for this unique opportunity for an established trainer or horse lovers paradise!