This beautiful 1/4 section on pavement is located 12.5 miles north of Drayton Valley!
51418 Highway 22
Parkland County, Alberta T7A 1R7
- Price: 1,250,000 CAD Property Area: 155.35 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 2006 House Area: 1,550 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
This beautiful 1/4 section on pavement is located 12.5 miles north of Drayton Valley! The property features a bungalow (2006) w/ walkout basement, a modular home (2008), a heated (plumbed for in-floor) 60x40 shop (2006), & a heated barn w/ riding arena (160x104). The property is currently set up for horse boarding w/ cattle but could accommodate different types of farming operations w/ the infrastructure in place. Infrastructure for farming is extensive w/ 9 stock waterers, 14 enclosed paddocks/pastures, a dugout, & numerous shelters. From the wrap around deck of the home one can enjoy the wonderful panoramic views to the east, south, and west. The home features 5 beds, 4 baths, vaulted ceilings, & a great window package facing south for lots of natural daylight. The 3 bed, 2 bath modular (1520 sqft) is in excellent shape, also availing of the same views. The riding arena measures 160x70, the barn (128x40) includes 12 stalls, washroom, wash bay, tack room, & feed room, there's also 32x34 of open storage.