49.441ac Ready to Build Your Equestrian Estate - York Co, SC - Will Subdivide
545 Garvin Road
McConnells, South Carolina 29726
- Price: 1,334,907 USD Property Area: 49.44 Acres
- Property Type: Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Two private ponds, two drivewa Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Electricity and Natural Gas Availab
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
49.441 Ready to Build. Gorgeous rolling landscape with stunning views, two private ponds, endless nature & multiple prime homesites. The land was graded with an engineered approach. Ready to build! Truly an amazing opportunity to build the custom home of your dreams, whether equestrian property, country estate or log cabin, it's a lifestyle location! Perfect for luxury living or a down-home country atmosphere, septic permitting will accommodate up to six bedrooms. Close to York, SC, Rock Hill, SC (In 2023, Carolina Panthers HQ will relocate to a mega-use entertainment facility in Rock Hill). 2 designated homesites with a separate septic perk test for each site. Well is installed. Build the home of your dreams & enjoy life in peace & tranquility with access to the modern amenities of Clt Int' Airport, Uptown.
* Regional proximity to Camden, SC and Tryon International Equestrian Center *
Subdivided parcels also available:
* 33.441 ac with 6br septic permit, concrete driveway, 2 private ponds
* 16ac with 5br septic permit gravel driveway